top of page

Cabot’s Pueblo Museum


Cabot’s Pueblo is a wonder of design and engineering. Built in the year 1941, the home was always meant to be used as a museum, along with being the residence of Cabot and Portia Yerxa. The building is inspired by the Hopi, handmade and constructed from found and reclaimed materials from the local area. The four-story Cabot’s Pueblo Museum, which opened in 1949, is full of Native American artifacts and art, works made by Cabot himself, and souvenirs from Cabot’s world travels. A large portion of the Pueblo is made out of sun-dried and adobe-style bricks made by Cabot.


67616 E Desert View Ave, Desert Hot Springs, California 92240, Phone: 760-329-7610



5 views

Commenti


bottom of page